Wednesday, September 14, 2011

I'M BAAAAACK.


Let's try this again!
I apologize for my absence, I've been so caught up with work! I'm nearing the end of my 6 month probation period at work and I've finally settled down.  What a whirlwind these last few months. And NY what is up with you?!! Hailstorm, earthquake and hurricane all in one month?? I thought 2012 was making it's way a little faster than expected! Ha!

I cannot believe the summer is over, it's like yesterday we were celebrating the opening of the summer with Memorial Day and now Labor Day has gone and past us. I had a very boring summer to say the least, focusing on work and no play!  Boo!  But it's all for a better cause, there will be more summers.  I'm looking forward to the cooling of the season and hoodie weather and apple cider and pumpkins.  I love the fall! I see I still get a good amount of daily views on this blog which I'm so surprised about but if you're out there, don't be shy and say hey!  I'll be back with more, I promise. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment