Saturday, April 16, 2011

April showers bring May flowers.



I'm convinced Spring is never coming.
At the rate we're going it's still going to be 59 degrees on my birthday... in June.

It's pretty much lining up to be another boring weekend in my long list of boring weekends I have accumulated throughout my life.  Nothing really going besides work and watching Lost (again).  On the bright side I only have 4 more shifts until I finally bid adieu to Best Buy and start my new job at Geico.  So here I am just biding my time away waiting for my big break.

Back to the subject of Lost, I thought that rewatching the series would help me unravel some of the questions that were left unanswered.  To be honest, I think I'm more confused now than ever before. If you're reading this, do you watch Lost?  If so, what are your theories?

No comments:

Post a Comment